AxiaFunder launches first international case
In April 2021, AxiaFunder is raising funding for its first case outside the UK – a high-value claim of copyright infringement that is going to be filed in Barcelona Commercial Court.
This case signals the increasing capabilities of AxiaFunder. Funding legal cases overseas requires a structured process - the AxiaFunder team spent several months carrying out due diligence on the case. In addition, we engaged a Spanish law firm to prepare an independent opinion on the legal merits of the case. In our view, there are many benefits associated with funding cases in Spain – litigation costs are lower and third-party funders are not exposed to adverse cost risk.
To read the full article, visit https://www.p2pfinancenews.co.uk/2021/03/31/axiafunder-launches-first-international-case.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding
- AxiaFunder HDR Investment Volumes and Returns
- AxiaFunder FCA Direct Authorisation
- AxiaFunder won Innovative Lender of the Year Award
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding