AxiaFunder Profile Review by 4thWay
“With realised gains so far of 48% per year, and being unaligned with recessions and property crashes, why wouldn't you consider this opportunity?”.
AxiaFunder raises capital from its network of investors to fund legal cases for claimants - i.e. people or businesses making a legal claim – potentially through the courts – against others. The funded cases are typically expected to resolve within 36 months. For the case to be supported, the claim value should be at least 5 times the predicted cost of taking the case to trial. If the case resolves successfully, you will receive are share of the proceeds.
The legal cases you fund can be grouped into two types:
1) Higher-value commercial litigation: for example, when a business claims against an accountant for professional negligence, or fraud against a supplier, or breach of contract with a business customer. AxiaFunder can typically raise funding of up to £500,000 for this type of claims.
2) Housing disrepair claims: large batches of low-value cases to help tenants in local authority or housing association flats to get the housing repairs that they are entitled to and receive some substantial financial compensation for the delays. Each batch of these cases requires between £50,000 to £300,000 of funding (although this range could well change).
To read the full review, visit 4thway.co.uk.
Capital at risk. Return not guaranteed.
- The Investor Appropriateness Test
- Risks for investors in litigation funding | AxiaFunder
- Access to litigation investments
- The Peer2Peer Finance News Power 50 2022
- AxiaFunder Review by P2P Platforms
- AxiaFunder Review by 4thWay
- AxiaFunder interview with CEO Cormac Leech
- AxiaFunder Targets Double-Digit IRRs
- AxiaFunder Review in iTech Post
- AxiaFunder launched new litigation finance product
- Back the suits who are bankrolling disputes
- Catalysing class actions using litigation funding
- Introduction to litigation funding
- Litigation funding and access to justice
- Financial Thing: Q&A with AxiaFunder
- Innovations in Litigation Funding Digital Event
- Flexible litigation funding
- AxiaFunder launches secondary market for trading litigation finance investments
- UK Investor Magazine podcast
- Feature in the UK Investor Magazine